Where has the time gone? It's month 8 already?! I feel like it's gone by so fast, yet so slow at the same time... how is that possible?
The "baby bump" is getting bigger by the day and I can feel her turns and jabs stronger than ever! We figured out that if Justin talks to my belly she starts to move around a lot! It's so neat to think that she can hear his voice and that it is a familiar sound to her.
Every day I am reminded of what a miracle life is and I can't help but think what she will be like or what plan God has for her life. Jeremiah 1:5 says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..." I know so many people are praying for us and supporting us as the day gets closer and closer. We feel so fortunate and blessed!!!
Yesterday I spent some much needed girl time with Brandi and got some much needed TLC for my tootsies! Let's just say my feet/ankles have seen "slimmer" days :)
Here's my view:
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment