So if you know my baby you probably have noticed that she does things the way SHE wants them to be done! Always moving and always ready for the next thing! Unfortunately we have been battling this issue of napping for quite some time now. I had to stop today and thank the Lord for how far we have come in the past 2 months! This sweet baby went from cat napping to good solid naps lasting 1.5-2hrs about 3 times a day!! I love it!
New news this week is that we are making the brave move to see how she does "unswaddled" at night! She's loved being swaddled tight up to this point but now that she's more mobile I'm finding that she's rolling over (swaddled with arms at her side) and unable to roll back to her backside! The first time I saw she had done this I about had a heart attack!! Face down in the mattress!! YIKES! So 2 nights ago we began weaning her off the saddle- one arm in one arm out. She di great! Last night was fully out of the saddle. I won't say it was great but it wasn't horrible either. She's still rolling to her belly at night but I'm finding that she forgets she can roll back the other way and she HATES when she can't get back on her back. So needless to say it was in and out last night to roll her back over. Let's hope she "remembers" that she can do it herself in the nights to come! 👶
No comments:
Post a Comment